Earn Your Online Degree From New England College
With a tradition of academic excellence dating back to the 1940s and an equally long history of providing student-focused attention, NEC is the perfect choice for individuals at all stages of their educational pursuits. Whether you are just starting out or just starting over, whether you breeze through coursework or need a little extra attention, whether you just graduated from high school or have grandchildren who did, you will find an open, inviting learning environment where you’re part of the family… on campus or online. Take a look at our Online Associate's Degrees and Bachelor's Degree Online!
Immerse yourself in an interactive online learning environment with a free demo. Sample dynamic learning tools, including simulations, animations and live virtual sessions that allow you to interact and network with instructors and classmates.
Why Choose New England College
In less time than you think, you can earn an associates degree or bachelor’s degree online from regionally accredited New England College anytime, anywhere, without leaving the comfort of your home. Among the many benefits New England College offers, you’ll enjoy:
- A student-focused approach – NEC prides itself on giving students individualized attention, a fact that isn’t lost in translation when it comes to online coursework. You’ll learn from the same highly qualified professors who teach on campus as well as adjunct faculty experts, all of whom truly care about the quality and relevance of the core curriculum and understand the unique needs of adult learners. We’re committed to your success and will be with you every step of the way, motivating you to achieve your goals.
- Appreciation for the individual – NEC considers each individual’s unique accomplishments and personal goals in the admissions process. We don’t place emphasis on standardized test scores like the SAT and ACT; therefore, we don’t require them for admission.
- Time and cost savings – NEC’s programs are time-sensitive and budget-friendly. While cost per credit hour is slightly higher than some competitors, fewer credit hours are needed to graduate. This allows students to finish the program faster than other programs, lowering overall costs. Also, the programs are offered in seven-week sessions with seven academic terms per year, which can help students graduate faster.
- Engaging classes – The superior online technology behind our programs results in an engaging, interactive educational experience. Classes feature professor-led videos* that can be watched online or downloaded to mobile devices, as well as opportunities to communicate and interact with other students and your instructor via email, discussion boards and chat rooms.
- Online convenience – NEC offers its programs 100% online so you can learn anytime, anywhere with education that fits your lifestyle, helping you find balance in work, education and personal responsibilities. You will receive the same quality education and earn the same respected degree awarded to campus-based students. If you want, you can even walk in your commencement ceremony alongside your on-campus graduating class.
*Video lectures are not available in the BS in Healthcare Administration core curriculum.