Earn Your Online Degree From
New England College
New Online Degree Programs Maximize Your Time, Effort and College Dollars
In less time than you think, you can earn an associates degree or bachelor’s degree online from regionally accredited New England College anytime, anywhere, without leaving the comfort of your home. NEC now offers the following undergraduate degrees 100% online:
- AA Liberal Studies
- AA Business Administration
- BA Business Administration in one of four concentrations: Accounting, Computer Science, Management and Marketing
- BA Criminal Justice
- BA Psychology
- BS Healthcare Administration
NEC’s undergraduate degree programs online can help you prepare for the competitive job market and equip you with in-demand skills to thrive in tomorrow’s economy. Plus you can do it in less time and with less tuition costs than many students taking similar programs in either campus-based or online college environments.
Why Choose an Online Degree From New England College?
With a tradition of academic excellence dating back to the 1940s and an equally long history of providing student-focused attention, NEC is the perfect choice for individuals at all stages of their educational pursuits. Whether you are just starting out or just starting over, whether you breeze through coursework or need a little extra attention, whether you just graduated from high school or have grandchildren who did, you will find an open, inviting learning environment where you’re part of the family… on campus or online.
Among the many benefits New England College offers, you’ll enjoy:
- A student-focused approach – NEC prides itself on giving students individualized attention, a fact that isn’t lost in translation when it comes to online coursework. You’ll learn from the same highly qualified professors who teach on campus as well as adjunct faculty experts, all of whom truly care about the quality and relevance of the core curriculum and understand the unique needs of adult learners. We’re committed to your success and will be with you every step of the way, motivating you to achieve your goals.
- Appreciation for the individual – NEC considers each individual’s unique accomplishments and personal goals in the admissions process. We don’t place emphasis on standardized test scores like the SAT and ACT; therefore, we don’t require them for admission.
- Time and cost savings – NEC’s programs are time-sensitive and budget-friendly. While cost per credit hour is slightly higher than some competitors, fewer credit hours are needed to graduate. This allows students to finish the program faster than other programs, lowering overall costs. Also, the programs are offered in seven-week sessions with seven academic terms per year, which can help students graduate faster. In fact, if you take a full course load without taking a session off, you can finish your AA in as few as 16 months and your BA/BS in as few as 28 months.
- Engaging classes – The superior online technology behind our programs results in an engaging, interactive educational experience. Classes feature professor-led videos* that can be watched online or downloaded to mobile devices, as well as opportunities to communicate and interact with other students and your instructor via email, discussion boards and chat rooms.
- Online convenience – NEC offers its programs 100% online so you can learn anytime, anywhere with education that fits your lifestyle, helping you find balance in work, education and personal responsibilities. You will receive the same quality education and earn the same respected degree awarded to campus-based students. If you want, you can even walk in your commencement ceremony alongside your on-campus graduating class.
A History of Academic Tradition
NEC has been noted for its academic excellence for over half a century. The college currently maintains several academic honors and distinctions, including:
- U.S. News & World Report – Regional Universities in the North
- G.I. Jobs – Ranked among the top 15% of colleges, universities and trade schools in the nation as a Military Friendly School
- The Princeton Review Guide to 311 Green Colleges (2011 Edition) – One of 311 institutions of higher education that demonstrate notable commitments to sustainability in their academic offerings, campus infrastructure, activities and career preparation
- Accreditation – Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC), the nation’s oldest accrediting association, through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
*Video lectures are not available in the BS in Healthcare Administration core curriculum.