Federal education benefits help cover the cost of higher education for servicemembers, veterans, and their spouses and dependents.
Depending on your qualifications, such as branch of service, years of service and current status (active duty, veteran, etc.), you may be eligible for multiple benefits for you and your family.
For a complete description of the available programs highlighted here, please visit Military Education Benefits – Fast Facts.
To learn more or to apply for military education benefits, contact a New England College Enrollment Services Representative at 1-855-300-9387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs: www.benefits.va.gov
- 1-888-442-4551 (1-888-GI-BILL-1)
- To find a VA regional office near you, check out the Facility and Service Locator.
- Military OneSource, a U.S. Department of Defense-funded program for servicemembers and their families.
- Education Benefits Per Branch of Service:
*GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.